The ACA is the only organization in the insurance industry which is solely dedicated to the education, support, and training of professionals who specialize in agriculture claims.
Founded by Brandan McGehee and Mike Sutton, and supported by an Advisory Board with national industry experience, the ACA provides world class support to ag claim professionals.
Full Access Insurance Carrier & Vendor Membership Pricing:
Includes full membership benefits, all ACA (FRCS) training modules, and annual spring Ag Claims Conference registration fee.
1 to 5 employees = $6,500
6 to 10 employees = $12,000
11 to 20 employees = $22,000
21+ employees = call for pricing
Current Member Cost: ($249 website + $550 member training modules + $649 member conference price = $1448 per employee)
Insurance Carrier & Vendor Membership Pricing:
1 to 5 employees = $1,750 (with additional over 5 @ $250 each)
6 to 10 employees = $2,750 (with additional over 10 @ $225 each)
11 to 20 employees = $5,000 (with additional over 20 @ $200 each)
*Companies with 11 or over members receive: 1 FREE 1/2 day private training either virtual or in-person on the topic of your choice from our training list. (Note: company would be responsible for ACA travel expenses if in-person is selected.). Contact Julie for training list.
- Resources can be viewed for a company training in office
- Agricultural Claims Checklists and Forms
- Case Studies
- Web Resources and Links
- Access to Past Conference Content:
- Presentation Videos
- Training Material
- PDF Copies of the Presentations
- Texas Continuing Education Credits (additional states pending) Related Directly to Agricultural Issues
- Discounted Registration to the Agricultural Claims Conferences
- Discounted Fees for the Industries Most Well-Respected Agricultural Claims Training and Certifications
- Access to the Top Industry Experts:
- Equipment Salvors
- Grain Salvors
- C&O Investigators
- Farm/Ranch Certified Specialists
- Access to Extensive Agricultural Resources (Current Resource List):