Equipment failure or malifunction claims create a new checklist of questions to ask the insured.
The checklist to prepare the planter for the field should include:
1) Correctly connect hydraulic hoses.
2) Update computer software.
3) Synchronize tractor and planter.
4) Calibrate planter systems.
5) Flush hydraulic systems.
6) Test-run high-speed seed meters.
*Make sure you ask if these ideas were completed prior to planting the first acre.
Click here for the full article.
Photo from: https://www.alliancetractor.com/news/blog/my2021-planter-eop/